**Please note, the photos presented here are not Rebekah's house. See video of Rebekah's house (above and found on our main page), but this is her floor plan. We had to make slight modifications to her specific home, based on our new and improved triple axle trailers.
- 376 square feet of living space
- Home Measures 8.5' wide x 30' long x 13'6" tall
- Trailer size: 8.5’ wide x 26' long triple axle trailer (17,000 lbs axels) 5 1/2" x 3/8" thick steel frame, with trailer brakes.
- Home on wheels appoximate weight 14,000 lbs
- Sheet metal installed on trailer floor frame to protect Tiny House from all weather elements and critters.
- All framing reinforced with 1/2" bolts at corners and base plates.
- All 2x4 studs reinforced with hurricane straps.
- All 2x6 roof trusses are secured with metal hurricane ties.
- All exterior plywood wrap glued and nailed to studs.
- R13 insulation in the walls, R21 insulation in the ceiling and floor
- All water lines are run on the interior of the tiny home (hidden), to prevent from freezing and breaking.
- All PVC grey water drain pipes are stubbed out to bottom exterior of home. Sewer truck will need to be provided and installed by client or third party.
- 100 AMP electric service
- All plug in receptacles are 12/2 20 AMP wire throughout home approx every 6' per NOAH code.
- All lighting are fixtures are LED lighting-1 light in loft bedroom, 1 in bathroom, 1 in kitchen, ceiling fan with lights in living room, 1 in living room on half wall of loft, 1 exterior porch light.
Heat & A/C
Highly efficient Mini Split system installed in guest loft with condenser on tongue of trailer.
Maintenance free vinyl board and batten siding, white single hung tilt-in windows, with metal roof. Standard color for front door is white. White Aluminum Fascia.
Includes an electric washer/dryer combo unit
Linoleum wood grain flooring throughout main level
Master Bedroom upper loft area
(8'w’x10’d), Half-wall for privacy. Stairway of cabinets with tons of storage lead you to the master sleeping loft including a black pipe wall railing. Standard flooring is Linoleum wood grain flooring.
2nd upper level loft
(7.5 x4’) with telescopic aluminum ladder (optional custom built wall hung wooden ladder available). Standard flooring is Linoleum wood grain flooring.
White Criterion 7.4 cu.ft. refrigerator, full size sink, full size pre-finished white cabinets, microwave, gas stove, butcher block counter tops.
Living room features
32” flat screen TV, ceiling fan. Includes (IKEA) love seat pull-out couch in bay area, (IKEA) fold up table.
48" shower, regular flush toilet, ceiling exhaust fan, vanity cabinet and mirror cabinet. Includes shower curtain and liner.
Does not include utility hookup. Third party required to level home, anchor home, install main sewer trunk for grey water, connect electricity, water, and sewer.