NOAH Certified Home (complete with 5 stage inspection and seal)
THE FEATURES LISTED BELOW ARE INCLUDED IN THE BASE PRICE OF
THE GETAWAY HOME.........
- 320 square feet of living space
- Home Measures 8' wide x 26' long x 13'6" tall
- Trailer size: 8.6’ wide x 26' long double axle trailer (14,000 lbs axels) 5 1/2" x 3/8" thick steel frame, with trailer brakes.
- Home on wheels approximate weight 11,000 - 11,500 lbs
- Sheet metal installed on trailer floor frame to protect Tiny House from all-weather elements and critters.
- All framing reinforced with 1/2" bolts at corners and base plates.
- All 2x4 studs reinforced with hurricane straps.
- All 2x6 roof trusses are secured with metal hurricane ties.
- All exterior plywood wrap glued and nailed to studs.
- R13 insulation in the walls, R21 insulation in the ceiling and floor
- All water lines are run on the interior of the tiny home (hidden), to prevent from freezing and breaking.
- All PVC grey water drain pipes are stubbed out to bottom exterior of home. Sewer truck will need to be provided and installed by client or third party.
- 100 amp electrical service
- All plug in receptacles are 12/2 20 AMP wire throughout home per NOAH code.