The Big Easy (main floor bedroom)
This is a rendition of our most popular floor plan, "The Rebekah"....you will find we added an extra 10' feet to the length of The Rebekah making this one 40 feet long!! Now you have a main floor bedroom (as well as two sleeping lofts)! We also give the secondary loft a size boost! You can really stretch out in this baby!
THE BIG EASY
- 461 square feet of living space
- Home Measures 8.5' wide x 30' long x 13'6" tall
- Trailer size: 8.5’ wide x 26' long triple-axle trailer (21,000 lbs axels) 5 1/2" x 3/8" thick steel frame, with trailer brakes.
- Home on wheels approximate weight 14,000 lbs
- Sheet metal installed on trailer floor frame to protect Tiny House from all- weather elements and critters.
- All framing reinforced with 1/2" bolts at corners and base plates.
- All 2x4 studs reinforced with hurricane straps.
- All 2x6 roof trusses are secured with metal hurricane ties.
- All exterior plywood wrap glued and nailed to studs.
- R13 insulation in the walls, R21 insulation in the ceiling and floor
- All water lines are run on the interior of the tiny home (hidden), to prevent from freezing and breaking.
- All PVC grey water drain pipes are stubbed out to bottom exterior of home. Sewer truck will need to be provided and installed by client or third party.
- 100 AMP electric service
- All plug in receptacles are 12/2 20 AMP wire throughout home approximately every 6' per NOAH code.
Heat & A/C
Highly efficient Mini Split system installed in guest loft with condenser on tongue of trailer.
Maintenance free vinyl board and batten siding, white single hung tilt-in windows, with metal roof. Standard color for front door is white. White Aluminum Fascia.
Includes an electric washer/dryer combo unit
Linoleum wood grain flooring throughout main level and lofts
Master Bedroom upper loft area
(8'w’x10’d), Half-wall for privacy. Stairway of cabinets with tons of storage lead you to the master sleeping loft including a black pipe wall railing.
2nd upper level loft
(7.5 x4’) with telescopic aluminum ladder (optional custom-built wall hung wooden ladder available).
White Criterion 10.1 cubic ft refrigerator, full size sink, full size pre-finished white cabinets, microwave, gas stove, butcher block counter tops.
Living room features
Ceiling fan. Includes love seat pull-out couch in bay area and fold up table.
48" shower, regular flush toilet, ceiling exhaust fan, vanity cabinet and mirror cabinet.
Does not include utility hookup. Third party required to level home, anchor home, install main sewer trunk for grey water, connect electricity, water, and sewer.