What is NOAH?
A National Trade Association for builders, Manufacturers & DIY'ers, producing Tiny Houses, suitable for permanent, full-time or part-time residential living.
NOAH's desire is to unite the Tiny House industry and to protect and serve:
- Manufactures & Component Suppliers
- Future Owners
Lenders & Insurers
The NOAH Standard
The NOAH Standard incorporates nationally recognized safety, construction & energy efficiency standards currently used by the Home Building & RV industries:
- NFPA - National Fire Protection Association
- NEC - National Electrical Code
- IRC - International Residential Code
- NHTSA - National Highway & Transportation Safety Association (for Tiny Houses on Wheels)
NOAH inspects each Tiny House at specific phases of construction for compliance to the NOAH Standard, utilizing a proprietary inspection system.
- Foundation or Trailer
- Attachment Systems & Framing
- All-Trades (Electrical, Plumbing & HVAC)
- Insulation & Final
Builders choosing self-regulation voluntarily submit to a series of third-party inspections on each build to obtain the Certification Seal.
NOAH Certification represents builder compliance with the NOAH Standard, which is a minimum requirement, although builders may choose to exceed these standards.
Truth & Transparency
NOAH Certification differentiates Tiny Houses as suitable for permanent, full-time or part-time residential living.
Manufacturers & Do-It-Yourselfers can build with integrity for the desired purpose of occupancy both now & the future.
Municipalities can have assurance EACH NOAH Certified Tiny House has been inspected & meets the NOAH Standard.
The NOAH Standard & Certification present the opportunity for lenders & insurers to establish underwriting equivalence for value determinations specifically for Tiny Houses. Consumers buying & selling NOAH Certified Tiny Houses may obtain access to the Certification Seal-specific detailed inspection records.
INSURANCE COMPANY'S WHO ACCEPT NOAH CERTIFICATION:
- Foremost® Insurance Group, a proud member of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies. To locate an agent in your state: www.foremost.com Insuring Home/Auto/Business.
- Contact them today at 321-248-4495 or find them on Facebook or the web at www.WeInsureApopka.com
In 2019 Mini Mansions Tiny Home Builders LLC was presented with an Excellence Award From NOAH.
MINI MANSIONS TINY HOME BUILDERS LLC HAS BEEN A NOAH MEMBER SINCE AUGUST 2017. ANY HOMES BUILT PRIOR TO THEN, ARE NOT NOAH CERTIFIED BUT WERE BUILT BY NOAH STANDARDS AND INSPECTED FROM OUR OWN IN-HOUSE PROFESSIONALS.